I am generally not good with these kind of lists. But these 5 crossed my mind today. I wanted to let it go.
- Working late doesn’t mean that person works harder. It just means that they are used to working in a different speed or simply they just started late.
- Working from home does not mean they are on a paid and unaccounted leave. It really means that we still have to work from home, irrespective of the ‘n’ number of distractions over there.
- Just because someone worked through the weekends and holidays when a situation demanded once doesn’t mean they would love to do it always. They were probably looking at it as an opportunity for some bonus or hike at that time and not as default working hours.
- Taking a day off along with a holiday does not make it a vacation. Neither is the weekend.
- Being colleagues doesn’t equate to being friends. There are different codes for each. But the reverse is true, in the project of life.
There, now I feel a little better.