- As I had already mentioned, I am currently reading ‘A Song Of Ice and Fire‘ Series (aka Game of Thrones Series) by George R R Martin. Currently I am on my 2nd book ‘The Clash of Kings’ and have completed almost 60% of it (at least according to the Kindle app if I load the book separately) but I am seeing no end to it, because my friends gifted me a 5-in-1 e-book and that takes an awful lot of time to add that 1% in my Kindle 😦 and this is in-spite of me doing an average of 100 page a day. Do you think, if I ask, my manager will allow me a sabbatical to complete this series ?
- I always wanted to be a little taller than I am now and my friend’s tell me that I am a little greedy there because I am quite well above the average height of women in India. I thought they were just bluffing but seems like I am, according to this data . I am little above 5 ft 5 in. But still I wish I was 5 ft 8 in. I will almost be that close to my brother’s height (I hate that he grew up to 6 ft when he was the tiniest one in the family till my under-graduation and I had thought I was invincible!)
- Do you believe in the ‘The Law of Averages‘ . Sadly, I do. I don’t think I should be gambling at all (not that I like it), unless I have to win a bet to lose money that is.
- Do you know that when we say the word average we always, almost always mean ‘arithmetic mean’. But even median and mode are forms of averages, a fact which statisticians and finance people tend to take advantage of sometimes (or rather most of the times).
- On an average, how many blogs/posts do you read per day ? I read an average of 25 posts on a weekday and that doubles up during the weekends if I am at home.
Post for this week’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt.
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “average.” Use it as your theme or try to stick the word in somewhere. It’s up to you. Have at it!