- I hate people who drive on the opposite direction of a lane especially on the highways when they want to save some time getting to the other side. I am not sure where else it happens, but it happens pretty frequently here and I feel like going and ramming my car into that person’s vehicle (unless it is a bigger vehicle than mine…)
- Opposites attract each other, I have heard. Attraction is fine, but does that help in a long term relationship? Won’t you be wasting time to try to find a middle ground where both can enjoy something ? I always had this doubt. Need to check out the psychology behind that saying and if it is really effective.
- The opposite of love might be hate, but I believe that apathy has a more stronger reaction in people than hate. What do you think ?
- As much as I might complain about the constant use of technology ( or social media or messenger in specific ) by people all over, it is amazing how they connect people from opposite parts of the world within a second. That really is something isn’t ?
- And finally a quote, “If you will look about you (which most people won’t do),” says Sergeant Cuff, “you will see that the nature of a man’s tastes is, most times, as opposite as possible to the nature of a man’s business.” ― Wilkie Collins, The Moonstone Ain’t that right ?
Post for this week’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt.
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “opposite.” Let it flow from your fingertips. Enjoy!